- This event has passed.
S.H.I.N.E. 102 POSTPONED until more interest
April 6 @ 12:30 pm - 2:00 pm
Self Healing Inspired by Natural Energies 6 Mondays Starting April 6th 12:30 pm – 2:00 pm
To Sign Up And Receive Your Zoom Meeting ID
Call Kim May At 828-734-0305
Or Email Her At firstname.lastname@example.org
Take control of your mental, physical & emotional well-being through understanding LOA & easy, fun to learn techniques. Explore your blocks/ limited beliefs & learn how to navigate your path of lease resistance. 6 consecutive weeks . Be willing to commit to the full 6 sessions & watch yourself grow healthier & happier with each passing week.
Cost $10/week or love offering, NO one turned away!
If you don’t already have Zoom on your computer, tablet or smartphone, you will need to download the free app in order to attend. For a computer download go to www.zoom.us and follow the instructions. For other devices, go to your app store.
Note: If you do not have a mic or camera built into your computer/laptop/tablet, download the Zoom app on your smartphone.
If you are new to Zoom, once you have downloaded the program or app, it is a very good idea that you view the tutorial below ahead of time to be sure you have a better understanding of what to do:
Instructions on how to join a meeting :
Note: If you are using an iPhone or Android, scroll down the page and click on the appropriate tab for further instructions.
TO JOIN BY COMPUTER
Open your browser (Chrome, Foxfire, Safari, etc)
Use the link that Kim May has given you for the S.H.I.N.E. Workshop
- Be sure you click on “Join Audio Conference By Computer”
- Be sure your computer volume is turned up
TO JOIN BY SMARTPHONE
- Open the app
- Tap on “Join”
- Enter the Meeting ID Kim May has given you
- Tap on “Join Meeting”
- Tap on “Call via Device Audio”
- Be sure your phone volume is turned up
PLEASE NOTE: Be prepared to have your device set up in a stationary location where you can participate from. Moving around will cause a distraction for the group.
ZOOM ETIQUETTE FOR AN OPEN MEETING:
- Hold your laptop or phone still (in one position). A giggling video thumbnail of yourself is disturbing to the group and not respectful
- Set yourself up in a quiet area where you will not be disturbed or distracted
- Hold up your hand if you wish to speak and wait to be acknowledged by Ken
- Only speak one person at a time
- Be prepared to sit still for the duration of the meeting
- Have your water bottle or beverage with you
- Do not eat during the meeting or chew gum, chewing is extremely rude and impolite